2. Sweet Love Of Mine
  3. Bluestruck
  4. Rain Again
  5. Hugo
  6. Autumn Leaves
  7. Alone, Alone And Alone
  8. Time-Outing

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>
Terumasa Hino's fiery cornet (which is in the tradition of Freddie Hubbard, Lee Morgan and Woody Shaw) may not be highly individual but his ideas on this Blue Note CD are creative. Young tenor Rob Scheps is influenced by Joe Henderson although his tone is a bit lighter and the rhythm section (pianist Onaje Allan Gumbs, either Michel Formanek or Bob Hurst on bass and drummer Victor Lewis) is subtle and tasteful throughout while altoist Bobby Watson makes a cameo appearance on the final selection. The most distinctive voice is easily guitarist John Scofield, who during this era was quickly emerging as one of the top in his field. All of the tunes on the date are Hino's except Woody Shaw's "Sweet Love of Mine" and "Autumn Leaves." The originals range from the Spanish groove of "Romancero Gitano" to the boppish "Bluestruck" and Terumasa's feature "Alone, Alone and Alone." This may not be an innovative date but neither is it a mere blowing session, for the arrangements of the leader and Don Sickler are very effective in setting off the soloists. Recommended.
danlennon

Re: Terumasa Hino - Bluestruck (1990) [Jazz, Fusion]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby danlennon » 12 Jul 2018, 23:18

Hello. I want to notify that the link appear with a 404 code.
Mike1985
Uploader

Re: Terumasa Hino - Bluestruck (1990) [Jazz Fusion, Post-Bop]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Jul 2018, 06:23

re-up

Return to “Jazz (lossy - mp3)”