FileCat premium

Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I (1984) [Funk, Soul, R&B, Disco]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I (1984) [Funk, Soul, R&B, Disco]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 04 Mar 2016, 16:07

Artist: Stevie Wonder
Album: Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I
Genre: Funk, Soul, R&B, Disco
Label: Tamla, BMG
Released: 1984
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Tracklist:
    CD 1:
  1. Superstition
  2. You Haven't Done Nothin
  3. Living For The City
  4. Front Line
  5. Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You)
  6. Send One Your Love
  7. You Are The Sunshine of My Life
  8. Ribbon In The Sky

CD 2:
  1. Higher Ground
  2. Sir Duke
  3. Master Blaster (Jammin')
  4. Boogie On Reggae Woman
  5. That Girl
  6. I Wish
  7. Isn't She Lovely
  8. Do I Do

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Released in 1982, the double-album Original Musiquarium I summarizes Stevie Wonder's classic period of the '70s, concentrating primarily on the hits, but adding a few album tracks to hint at the depth of his albums, as well as four new songs (one for each side, all pleasant, none particularly remarkable). Though there could be some dispute about the album tracks, this does wind up as an excellent overview of Wonder's period of greatest activity, and it's a terrific listen to boot -- any record that sports such hits as "Superstition," "You Haven't Done Nothin'," "Living for the City," "You Are the Sunshine of My Life," "Higher Ground," "Sir Duke," "Boogie on Reggae Woman," and "I Wish" is guaranteed to be a great listen, and it is. Wonder remains a quintessential album artist, but this record is a terrific snapshot of the highlights.

Troodood

Re: Stevie Wonder - Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I (1984) [Funk, Soul, R&B, Disco]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Troodood » 01 Sep 2023, 14:13

FYI, just downloaded this, but the .rar file doesn't decompress. :(

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”