FileCat premium

Jessi Colter - I'm Jessi Colter / Diamond In The Rough (2011) [Country]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Country, Bluegrass
Mike1985
Uploader

Jessi Colter - I'm Jessi Colter / Diamond In The Rough (2011) [Country]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 05 Jul 2016, 06:05

Artist: Jessi Colter
Album: I'm Jessi Colter / Diamond In The Rough
Genre: Country
Label: Raven
Released: 2011
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Is There Any Way (You'd Stay Forever) (2:47)
  2. I Hear A Song (2:46)
  3. Come On In (2:32)
  4. You Ain't Never Been Loved (Like I'm Gonna Love You) (2:57)
  5. Loves The Only Chain (3:17)
  6. I'm Not Lisa (3:22)
  7. For The First Time (2:39)
  8. Who Walks Thru Your Memory (Billy Jo) (2:23)
  9. What's Happened To Blue Eyes (2:21)
  10. Storms Never Last (4:14)
  11. Diamond In The Rough (7:14)
  12. Get Back (3:29)
  13. Would You Leave Now (3:17)
  14. Hey Jude (6:35)
  15. Oh Will (Who Made It Rain Last Night) (4:39)
  16. I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name (3:55)
  17. Ain't No Way (2:27)
  18. You Hung The Moon (Didnt You Waylon?) (3:21)
  19. A Womans Heart (Is A Handy Place To Be) (2:38)
  20. Oh Will (Reprise) (1:37)
  21. Black Haired Boy (bonus track) (2:55)
  22. Thats The Way A Cowboy Rocks And Rolls (bonus track) (3:25)
  23. My Cowboys Last Ride (bonus track) (3:15)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Raven presents for the first time ever on CD, two landmark albums - I'm Jessi Colter and Diamond in the Rough - by renowned Country singer JESSI COLTER. This exceptional 2-for-1 collection puts Colter's career into sharp focus and once and for all pays homage to her position as one of the great Country vocalists of the 1970s. In conjunction with husband Waylon Jennings, Colter came to prominence as a popular singer / song writer affiliated with the mid-70s 'outlaw' Country movement. In fact, Colter identified with outlaw imagery long before the musical movement blossomed, adopting her stage name in honour of ancestor Jess Colter, a real-life train robber who rode with Frank and Jesse James. Her first album for Capitol Records, I'm Jessi Colter (1975), spawned the No.1 Country / No.5 Pop smash 'I'm Not Lisa' and the follow-up hit 'What's Happened to Blue Eyes'. Another highlight is the soulful 'Love's the Only Chain'. Co-produced by Ken Mansfield and Jennings it featured session greats Reggie Young, Weldon Myrick, Ritchie Albright, Jim Gordon etc. Diamond in the Rough (1976) peaked at No.4 on the Country chart and yielded the hits 'I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name' (No.29 Country) and 'You Hung the Moon (Didn't You Waylon?)'. Also includes the slow blues 'Diamond in the Rough', the ballad 'Would You Leave Now' and two rollicking Beatles numbers. With superb quality audio, color booklet, detailed notes and three bonus tracks from her fifth Capitol album That's the Way a Cowboy Rocks and Rolls.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”