Artist: Dave Koz, Norman Brown, Brian Culbertson, Rick Braun
Album: Golden Slumbers: A Father's Lullaby
Genre: Smooth Jazz
Label: Warner Bros. / Wea
Quality: APE (image+.cue)
- Blackbird - featuring Dave Koz and Jeff Koz
- Isn't She Lovely - featuring John Stoddart
- Charlotte's Song - featuring Peter White
- Brahms' Lullaby - featuring Brian Culbertson
- You'll Be in My Heart (Kala's Lullaby) - featuring Steve Kujala, Grant Geissman, and Brad Cole
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star - featuring Dave Koz and Jeff Koz
- When You Wish Upon a Star - featuring David Benoit
- Hush Little Baby - featuring Bruce Watson
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - featuring Rick Braun
- Lullaby for Isabella - featuring Dave Koz and Jeff Koz
- Afro Cuban Lullaby - featuring Bruce Watson
- All the Pretty Horses/Scarborough Fair - featuring Grant Geissman and Brad Cole
- You Can Close Your Eyes - featuring Norman Brown
- Golden Slumber- featuring Dave Koz and Jeff Koz
To download faster without limits and to support jazznblues.club -
buy a premium account on Alfafile through our files via VISA/Master Card.
Thank to everyone, who supports us - we wouldn't be able to have this site without you!
Take that, snobby straight-ahead jazz purists! Finally, the elite of smooth jazz have put together a project where it would be a compliment to hear that it put you to sleep -- or rather, your children. The mastermind of saxman Dave Koz and his brother, Jeff Koz, and the first release from Koz's Rendezvous Entertainment, this beautifully conceived and crafted recording has two modes: slow and slower. But that's intentional, as many of the genre's new dads (Peter White, Rick Braun, David Benoit) find quietly eloquent ways to lull their babes to sleep via their primary instruments. Some, like Benoit ("When You Wish Upon a Star") and Braun ("Somewhere Over the Rainbow"), pick the tried and true, while others, like White, write their own classic (the graceful, mystical "Charlotte's Song"). The Koz boys also contribute a new piece and bookend the project with soft-hearted soprano sax-driven takes on Beatles classics, including the title track. Perhaps the most unexpected treat is the fairy dusty take on Phil Collins' "You'll Be in My Heart" by flutist Steve Kujala and acoustic guitarist Grant Geissman. Others participating in the brigade of happy dads (and those who play music for and like dads) are Norman Brown, Brian Culbertson, Bruce Watson, and Brad Cole. Parents will be dreaming sweet long after the child is off to slumberland.