FileCat premium

Chantal Chamberland - No. 5 (2012) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Chantal Chamberland - No. 5 (2012) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 21 Nov 2016, 07:40

Artist: Chantal Chamberland
Album: No. 5
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Released: 2012
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Love Me Or Leave Me (3:31)
  2. Feeling Good (4:04)
  3. Make Way For The Lady (3:57)
  4. When I Look At You (4:39)
  5. Still Crazy After All These Years (3:11)
  6. Nice And Easy (2:44)
  7. Les Champs-Elysees (2:46)
  8. Hit The Road Jack (4:10)
  9. Honeysuckle Rose (3:02)
  10. Infectious Slow (4:58)
  11. Get Out Of Town (3:22)
  12. You’re My Hero (5:14)
  13. Here’s To Life (5:18)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Just when you thought this amazing contemporary jazz artist was at the top of her game, she turns up the heat and delivers an outstanding and diverse selection of tracks on No 5. Chantal Chamberland continues to perfect her corner jazz bar mystique with the smoky seduction of her latest release. Easily her jazziest album yet, Chamberland’s breathy croon entrances on each of these classics, including songs made popular by Shirley Horn, Nina Simone, Gordon Lightfoot and Paul Simon. The arrangements have a small ensemble feel to them – snappy bass is joined by the relaxed elegance of the piano; sax and trumpet both give the music a soulful edge, while soft drums and Chamberland’s signature guitar add a cool, collected angle to the music. The bluesy groove of “Honeysuckle Rose” proves to be a wonderful pairing for the velvety smoothness of Chamberland’s vocals and a cover of “Hit the Road Jack” gives the old standard a delightfully sultry edge. Also included are several original songs, including “Infectious Slow” and “When I Look at You.”

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”