FileCat premium

Zolbert - Inside Out (2017) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Crossover Jazz, Easy Listening
Mike1985
Uploader

Zolbert - Inside Out (2017) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 26 Jan 2017, 08:24

Artist: Zolbert
Album: Inside Out
Genre: Smooth Jazz
Label: Tom-Tom Records
Released: 2017
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Be Cool
  2. Step by Step
  3. Trust
  4. Say Something
  5. Mr. Serious
  6. Sunset at the Hilltop
  7. Don't Look Back
  8. Touching
  9. Come with Me
  10. Heads Up
  11. The Moment
  12. Say Goodbye
  13. Miami Nights

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Zolbert - soprano, alto, tenor & baritone saxes, percussion
  • Marcell Tóth - piano, rhodes, hammond, clavinet, synths
  • Tibor Riskó - guitar
  • Dávid Szedlár - bass guitar
  • Zsolt Nagy - drums
  • Martin Gudics - bass guitar (1, 4, 6, 10)
  • Laci Balog - drums (1, 4, 5)
  • Miklós Markos (Mikee) - percussion
  • Péter Ferencz (Peet) - add. keyboards, synth bass (13), guitar (7), vocals (1, 12), violin section (3), e. drums (8, 13), effects & loops
  • Nikolas Takács - vocals (13)

New album from Award-winning saxophonist Zolbert, Hungary’s smooth jazz ambassador.
Inspired by the international attention received by his 2015 debut album One, young Budapest-based saxophonist Zolbert is now celebrating the release of his second album, Inside Out, due out worldwide on January 20, 2017. The album features 13 brand new originals, including a vocal track with ace Hungarian vocalist Nicolas Takács.

Zolbert describes his new album as follows: “This record is a new and important milestone in my career. I could say it is a confession, but in fact it is way more than that. The new material is intended to pass on some deep thoughts and sentiments about today’s swiftly changing world and also show more of who I am – who this guy Zolbert behind the saxophone is. I trust you will enjoy the new songs and find them meaningful."

The new material was recorded exclusively with live instruments under the direction of Peter Ferencz “Peet” (from the Peet Project) who again took charge of production, mixing and mastering.

Return to “Smooth, Jazz-Pop (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”