FileCat premium

Alla van Delft & Fabrizio Selli - By Time Machine to the 80s (2017) [Vocal Jazz, Jazz-Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Alla van Delft & Fabrizio Selli - By Time Machine to the 80s (2017) [Vocal Jazz, Jazz-Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 24 Feb 2017, 09:46

Artist: Alla van Delft & Fabrizio Selli
Album: By Time Machine to the 80s
Genre: Vocal Jazz, Jazz-Pop
Label: PR Delft Music
Released: 2017
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. 'Lessons in Love
  2. 'Sunshine Reggae
  3. 'If I Could Turn Back Time
  4. 'All Around the World
  5. 'Billie Jean
  6. 'Take Me
  7. 'I Just Called to Say I Love You
  8. 'Ain't Nobody
  9. 'Maneater
  10. 'Fragile
  11. 'Piano in the Dark
  12. 'Sunshine Reggae

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Alla van Delft - vocals
  • Fabrizio Selli - piano

No more and no less than a musical time machine, the German singer Alla van Delft, with the pianist Fabrizio Selli from Milan: Pop of the 80s, ravishing and swinging performed by two musicians, who are not here to be all Tricks and only by the Shine, what you have in Abundance presents - pure musicality.

The recordings for the new Album, "By the Time Machine to the 80s" are completed and the first Previews sound fantastic. "Billie Jean", "Ain't Nobody", "Sunshine Reggae", "Lessons In Love", "I Just Called To Say I LoveYou" - everyone knows the Hits of the 80s from Michael Jackson, Chaka Khan, Stevie Wonder and all the others.

But this music also works in the classic night of the club line up with vocals and Piano, Alla van Delft, elegant and expressive voice, and Fabrizio Sellis swinging and brilliant piano playing. An Experiment that brings out completely new and surprising music. "The Time Machine" is the perfect combination of 80s Pop and Jazz.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”