FileCat premium

Steve Tyrell - I'll Take Romance (2012) [Vocal Jazz, Jazz-Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Steve Tyrell - I'll Take Romance (2012) [Vocal Jazz, Jazz-Pop]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Apr 2017, 08:36

Artist: Steve Tyrell
Album: I'll Take Romance
Genre: Vocal Jazz, Jazz-Pop
Label: Concord Records
Released: 2012
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. At Last
  2. That's All
  3. Taking A Chance On Love
  4. (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
  5. I'll Take Romance
  6. Talk To Me, Talk To Me
  7. You Turn Me Around
  8. A Love That Will Last
  9. All Of You
  10. Trust In Me
  11. Don't Know Much
  12. The Way You Look Tonight

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Often cited as the world's true "romance crooner" and proponent of all things love, legendary jazz balladeer Steve Tyrell will release his new collection, I'll Take Romance, which features 12 tracks with Tyrell, backed by his band along with a String Orchestra. The release of I'll Take Romance will be accompanied by tour dates across the country, including his annual seven week run at New York City's legendary Café Carlyle, where he replaced Manhattan icon Bobby Short seven years ago. A passionate song selection that is indeed perfect for Valentine's Day and beyond, Steve Tyrell's I'll Take Romance is a modern-day take on all things love.

Inspired by Chelsea Clinton's choice of his version of "The Way You Look Tonight" for the first dance at her wedding (as told to Tyrell at last year's Café Carlyle engagement by proud Papa Bill Clinton), Tyrell then decided that his next studio recording should be an album consisting purely of romantic standards- an homage to The Great American Songbook with tracks culled from several genres expressing the theme of romance. Featuring such gems as "That's All," "Taking a Chance On Love," "All of You" and the title track, Tyrell also covers a host of R&B classics, including the Etta James hits "At Last" and "Trust In Me;" Sam Cooke's "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons;" and Little Willie John's "Talk to Me."

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”