FileCat premium

Michael Manring - Soliloquy (2005) [Chamber Jazz / Adult Alternative / Crossover Jazz]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Chamber Jazz, Improvised Music, Avant-Garde Crossover
Mike1985
Uploader

Michael Manring - Soliloquy (2005) [Chamber Jazz / Adult Alternative / Crossover Jazz]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 16 Jun 2017, 07:59

Artist: Michael Manring
Album: Soliloquy
Genre: Chamber Jazz / Adult Alternative / Crossover Jazz
Released: 2005
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Helios
  2. Excuse Me, Mr. Manring
  3. Solipsism
  4. I Left America
  5. Greetings, Eathlings!
  6. Makes Perfect Sense to Me
  7. The Light Which Puts Out Our Eyes
  8. A Morning Star
  9. Selene (live)
  10. Dabuda’s Memory
  11. When We Were Asleep in the Earth
  12. The Orffyreus Wheel
  13. Insomnia Lessons
  14. Come with Me, My Love

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Hailed by many as the world's leading solo bassist, Michael has been pushing back the boundaries of what's possible with just a bass guitar for two decades, winning thousands of fans and wowing countless audiences the world over with his stunning compositions and mind-blowing technical mastery of the instrument. Since his time as the house bassist for the Windham Hill label, Michael's profile and influence as a solo bassist have gone from strength to strength, first through years of touring alongside acoustic guitar legend Michael Hedges and then through solo performances and collaborations with artists as diverse as Patti Larkin, Henry Kaiser, John Gorka and Thomas Dolby. Michael is without doubt one of the most original, remarkable and celebrated voices on the electric bass in the world today, and a performer not to be missed.
Review by Steve Lawson

Return to “Modern Creative, Third Stream (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”