FileCat premium

Merzbow / Keiji Haino / Balázs Pándi - 迷惑をかけない無防備 = An Untroublesome Defencelessness (2016) [Free Improvisation]; FLAC

Free-Funk, Experimental Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Merzbow / Keiji Haino / Balázs Pándi - 迷惑をかけない無防備 = An Untroublesome Defencelessness (2016) [Free Improvisation]; FLAC

Unread postby Mike1985 » 17 Aug 2017, 12:04

Artist: Merzbow / Keiji Haino / Balázs Pándi
Album: 迷惑をかけない無防備 = An Untroublesome Defencelessness
Genre: Free Improvisation, Experimental, Noise
Label: RareNoise Records
Released: 2016
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Why Is the Courtesy of the Prey Always Confused with the Courtesy of the Hunters... Pt. I (2:55)
  2. Why Is the Courtesy of the Prey Always Confused with the Courtesy of the Hunters... Pt. II (9:50)
  3. Why Is the Courtesy of the Prey Always Confused with the Courtesy of the Hunters... Pt. III (13:51)
  4. How Differ the Instructions of the Left from the Instructions of the Right... Pt. I (5:27)
  5. How Differ the Instructions of the Left from the Instructions of the Right... Pt. II (8:55)
  6. How Differ the Instructions of the Left from the Instructions of the Right... Pt. III (6:13)
  7. How Differ the Instructions of the Left from the Instructions of the Right... Pt. IV (7:50)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Merzbow (electronics), Keiji Haino (guitar, vocals) and Balázs Pándi (percussion) rip the head off it in commandingly demonstrative three way improvisation for Rare Noise Records.

“Merzbow has found a true kindred spirit in Pandi, who has become a kind of ‘house drummer’ for RareNoiseRecords. “The chemistry between us was there right from the very beginning. Masami has been flirting with the idea of live drums on his shows for a while as he is a drummer himself, but according to him, the metal drummers were too much in the autopilot zone and jazz drummers were not intense enough and couldn’t keep up with volume. My way of playing was fitting his music perfectly, as I play both improvised music that is changing shape all the time and heavy amplified music. We don’t have things anchored, we just have a continuously expanding vocabulary and we pay attention to each other and find immediate hooks in each other’s playing.”

The third member of this formidable triumverate, singer-songwriter-guitarist Keiji Haino, had previously worked with Merzbow under the moniker Kikuri. The idea of collaborating with Keiji on An Untroublesome Defencelessnes goes back to 2010. As Pandi explains, “When Masami and I did a gig in Osaka back then, we threw a couple ideas back and forth and decided that it would be great to try and form a trio with Haino-san. Keiji is like an infinite well of ideas. It’s incredible how he can push music and sounds into new directions. Sounds coming from him have way more qualities than the ones coming from most musicians, as he uses every possible way to alternate sounds and give them extra qualities that people just don’t know about.”

Return to “Avant-Garde Jazz, Free Improvisation (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”