FileCat premium

VA - Pied Piper: Finale (2017) [Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

VA - Pied Piper: Finale (2017) [Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 17 Aug 2017, 13:07

Artist: Various
Album: Pied Piper: Finale
Genre: Soul
Label: Kent Dance / Ace Records
Released: 2017
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. The Pied Piper Players - The Bari Sax (aka This Heart Is Lonely) (3:03)
  2. Lorraine Chandler - Ease My Mind (2:06)
  3. The Hesitations - You Can't Bypass Love (2:30)
  4. Willie Kendrick - American Dolla (Original version) (2:29)
  5. The Pied Piper Players - I'd Like To Know (2:31)
  6. September Jones - I'm With You (2:44)
  7. Joseph Douglas - Crazy Things (2:28)
  8. Freddy Butler - I Like Your Style (2:22)
  9. The Hesitations - You'll Never Know (2:29)
  10. The Cavaliers - We Go Together (Rap Intro Alt Version) (2:17)
  11. Nancy Wilcox - Gamblers Blues (1:52)
  12. Lorraine Chandler - She Don't Want You (Original version) (2:13)
  13. Willie Kendrick - Watch Yourself (She's Fooling You) (Original version) (2:11)
  14. Freddy Butler - Deserted (2:28)
  15. Reggie Alexander - It's Better (2:36)
  16. The Hesitations - Soul Superman (2:27)
  17. The Pied Piper Players - What Can I Do (2:52)
  18. The Four Sonics - It Takes Two (2:17)
  19. King Louie's Court - Toy Boy (2:23)
  20. The Persians - That Girl of Mine (1:48)
  21. The Pied Piper Players - Love Will Find a Way (2:29)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>> (361.1 MB)

OR (by PUW's request)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>> (255.1 MB)
puw

Re: VA - Pied Piper: Finale (2017) [Soul]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby puw » 21 Dec 2020, 02:51

Hi :D

Please do not take this the wrong way. I am NOT complaining or attacking the O/P Mike. The following is 'only' for help and information. I appreciate that this album was upped in 2017 - I have only just come across it at the end of 2020 - but I am surprised no one else has left a comment.

This version of this rip has been badly ripped causing the music to be distorted. I now have found, downloaded and played 3 different 'ripped' copies of this album 'side by side' since I discovered with the first ripped version (Mike's download was not the 1st - another) the music is distorted badly. Only one of the three rips is correct and unfortunately Mike's generous upload is one of the two bad rips.

I say again, this comment is in no way complaining or attacking the O/P Mike. It is meant only for help and information to other JazznBlues members.

For anyone who knows the Kent label, they only ever release the highest quality of CD's, and the 'good' rip of this album in FLAC is around the 260mb size and not the 350 + MB size.

Happy to discuss further if required.

Здравствуйте :D

пожалуйста, не поймите меня неправильно. Я не жалуюсь и не нападаю на "Майка" O/P. следующее "только" для справки и информации. я ценю, что этот альбом был выпущен в 2017 году - я только что наткнулся на него в конце 2020 года, - но я удивлен, что никто больше не оставил комментариев.

Эта версия этого рипа была сильно разорвана, что привело к искажению музыки. Теперь я нашел, скачал и сыграл 3 разных "порванных" копии этого альбома "бок о бок", так как обнаружил, что с первой порванной версией (загрузка Майка была не 1 - й-другой) музыка сильно искажена. Только один из трех рипов правильный, и, к сожалению, щедрая загрузка Майка-один из двух плохих рипов.

Я еще раз повторяю, что этот комментарий никоим образом не жалуется и не нападает на" Майка " О/П. Он предназначен только для того, чтобы помочь и проинформировать других членов jazznblues.

Для тех, кто знает лейбл Kent, они выпускают только самые качественные компакт-диски, и "хороший" рип этого альбома во FLAC составляет около 260 МБ, а не 350 + МБ.

Я с удовольствием обсудил бы дальнейшие вопросы, если бы это было необходимо.
Mike1985
Uploader

Unread postby Mike1985 » 21 Dec 2020, 06:01

puw wrote:This version of this rip has been badly ripped causing the music to be distorted. I now have found, downloaded and played 3 different 'ripped' copies of this album 'side by side' since I discovered with the first ripped version (Mike's download was not the 1st - another) the music is distorted badly. Only one of the three rips is correct and unfortunately Mike's generous upload is one of the two bad rips.

ok. added another rip. can you check it?
puw

Unread postby puw » 21 Dec 2020, 15:04

Will try and reply tomorrow - thanks Mike
puw

Unread postby puw » 21 Dec 2020, 20:35

Hi - YES, this sounds great on the tracks I quickly checked - thank you.

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”