FileCat premium

Nestor Torres - Sin Palabras (Without Words) (2004) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Crossover Jazz, Easy Listening
Mike1985
Uploader

Nestor Torres - Sin Palabras (Without Words) (2004) [Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 22 Sep 2017, 14:04

Artist: Nestor Torres
Album: Sin Palabras (Without Words)
Genre: Smooth Jazz
Label: Heads Up
Released: 2004
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Sin Palabras (Without Words) (4:22)
  2. Labios Dulzes (Sweet Lips) (4:08)
  3. Regalame la Silla Donde Te Espere (Give Me the Chair Where I Waited for You) (4:29)
  4. Pura Brisa (Pure Breeze) (3:58)
  5. Maybe Tonight (4:08)
  6. Contigo Aprendi (With You I Learned) (4:11)
  7. Gypsy Dancer (4:03)
  8. Lluvias de Cristal (Crystal Raindrops) (4:41)
  9. Stop Staring (4:30)
  10. Piper Dance (4:27)
  11. No Worries (Dai Jo Bu) (4:19)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Nestor Torres - flute
  • James Lloyd - keyboards, piano
  • Jimmy Haslip - bass, vocals
  • Carlo Pennisi - guitar, keyboards
  • Richard Bravo - percussion

With 1990's near-fatal boating accident now well behind him, Nestor Torres offered up this package of Latin-accented, hip-hop-tinged smooth jazz, assembling 11 tracks with several producers and production teams. In contrast to his previous album, My Latin Soul, a collection of Latin standards, most of the material here comes from Torres in league with his production staff. The two numbers that are not originals are "Contigo Apprendi," where Torres' flute dances particularly playfully at the close, and the Alejandro Sanz Latin hit "Regálame la Silla Donde Te Espere." Yet the further one explores this collection, the less one becomes involved with the soft-focused keyboards and softcore electronically programmed rhythms. Torres is always easy on the ear, impeccable in technique, occasionally evoking the then-recently departed ghost of Herbie Mann. But this material is pitched only slightly above the level of pleasant, slightly funky background music for driving along the Florida coast -- or any coast. Also available in SACD multi-channel Surround Sound.
by Richard S. Ginell

Return to “Smooth, Jazz-Pop (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”