FileCat premium

Robert Randolph Presents: The Slide Brothers (2013) [Blues Rock, Slide Guitar Blues]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Robert Randolph Presents: The Slide Brothers (2013) [Blues Rock, Slide Guitar Blues]; FLAC (image+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Dec 2017, 13:40

Artist: The Slide Brothers
Album: Robert Randolph Presents: The Slide Brothers
Genre: Blues Rock, Slide Guitar Blues
Label: Concord Records
Released: 2013
Quality: FLAC (image+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Don't Keep Me Wonderin' [00:04:41]
  2. My Sweet Lord [00:06:12]
  3. Sunday School Blues [00:04:11]
  4. Wade In The Water [00:04:57]
  5. Praise You [00:04:49]
  6. It Hurts Me Too [00:03:32]
  7. Catch That Train [00:05:25]
  8. Motherless Children [00:04:28]
  9. Help Me Make It Through [00:03:59]
  10. The Sky Is Crying [00:05:12]
  11. No Cheap Seats In Heaven [00:03:44]

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The first studio album by pedal steel icons the Slide Brothers incorporates the sacred steel tradition in gospel music with rock, funk, and blues. The quartet and like-minded co-producers John McDermott and Robert Randolph -- the pedal steel guitarist and leader of the Family Band -- embrace the philosophy that traditional gospel and secular music should not be divided but celebrated. That diversity is reflected in the tasteful union of material linking the Allman Brothers classic "Don't Keep Me Wonderin'," Fatboy Slim's trip-hop hit "Praise You," two Elmore James tracks, George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord," and an instrumental version of the spiritual "Wade in the Water." No matter what categorization this music is relegated to, it doesn't change the genuine celebratory nature the Slide Brothers bring to the listener. Making special appearances with the band are Calvin Cooke, Chuck Campbell, Darick Campbell and Aubrey Ghent, the Blind Boys of Mississippi, Shemekia Copeland, Billy Cox, and the aforementioned Robert Randolph & the Family Band.
Review by Al Campbell

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”