Unread postby Mike1985 » 21 Aug 2018, 06:04

Artist: Todd Dulaney
Album: Your Great Name
Genre: Gospel
Origin: USA
Released: 2018
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Prayer (feat. Pastor John Hannah) (2:51)
  2. Sits Up On The Throne (1:24)
  3. Come Alive (4:35)
  4. Your Great Name (6:20)
  5. Stand Forever (5:50)
  6. King Of Glory (feat. Shana Wilson-Williams) (6:54)
  7. Pulling Me Through (5:40)
  8. Fall In Love Again (5:11)
  9. Pour Me Out (4:32)
  10. We Surrender It All (feat. Naomi Raine) (4:22)
  11. Sanctuary (4:48)
  12. Father Be Pleased (feat. Nicole C. Mullen) (5:50)
  13. Spontaneous Flow (9:48)
  14. You Are The Reason (feat. DJ Nicolas) (5:33)
  15. I Can't Be Stopped (Bonus Track) (2:39)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Todd Dulaney is a gospel/worship artist noted for his smooth classic soul delivery and contemporary arranging and songwriting styles. "Your Great Name" is a declaration of pursuit and passion that speaks to the reverence, love and power that comes from the name of Jesus. Todd Dulaney delivers this album with the perfect balance of beauty and boldness. This ONE name provokes the listener to have great hope, determined faith, and unending love that dismantles the pain, fears and defeats of any day. Distinctively expressed; the drive artistically, figuratively, sonically, scripturally, and literally compels those to become relentless in every aspect of life.

Your Great Name is the highly anticipated new Gospel worship release from Todd Dulaney. The common thread of Dulaney’s music is to invigorate listeners to worship, make bold confessions of their faith, and incorporate musical elements that reflect an array of cultures. The lead single and title track "Your Great Name" is already being incorporated into worship services across the country. “This song drives home the message that Jesus is the answer,” states Delaney. “Stand Forever” is another standout cut on the album. Dulaney derived inspiration for the song from the beloved passage of scripture that states, “Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words will never pass away.” With a message that God’s Word stands forever, it encourages listeners to be bold, to be resolute in their belief, and to be committed to carrying this message to others.

Return to “Jazz (lossy - mp3)”