FileCat premium

Tony Bennett - As Time Goes By: Great American Songbook Classics (2013) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Tony Bennett - As Time Goes By: Great American Songbook Classics (2013) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 15 Feb 2019, 19:04

Artist: Tony Bennett
Album: As Time Goes By: Great American Songbook Classics
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Label: Concord Music Group
Released: 2013
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Blue Moon (2:14)
  2. Reflections (3:35)
  3. As Time Goes By (3:15)
  4. Maybe September (3:55)
  5. The Lady Is a Tramp (2:30)
  6. Days of Wine and Roses (2:24)
  7. I Wish I Were in Love Again (2:30)
  8. Cole Porter Medley: What Is This Thing Called Love/Love for Sale/You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To/Easy to Love/It's All Right with Me/Night and Day/Dream Dancing/I've Got You Under My Skin/Get Out of Town/What Is This Thing Called Love (reprise) (13:55)
  9. Some Other Time (4:42)
  10. This Can't Be Love (1:41)
  11. While We're Young (live) (2:06)
  12. I Left My Heart in San Francisco (live) (1:56)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Nobody knows the Great American Songbook quite like Tony Bennett -- who cemented his interpretive prowess by the early '50s and was still going steady (and strong) more than 50 years later. Although it's a bit of a grab bag, this collection of standards collects some of his best, including plenty of highlights from his years recording for his own label, Improv which, during the '70s, contributed more than just a few great works to the canon of vocal jazz (some with the assistance of another standards powerhouse, pianist Bill Evans).
Review by John Bush

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”