FileCat premium

Timeless Legend - Synchronized (1976/2003) [Soul, Funk]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Funk, Soul, R&B
Mike1985
Uploader

Timeless Legend - Synchronized (1976/2003) [Soul, Funk]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 24 Feb 2019, 12:15

Artist: Timeless Legend
Album: Synchronized
Genre: Soul, Funk
Label: Escrow Records
Released: 1976/2003
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. I Was Born to Love You (3:43)
  2. Lonely Man (7:31)
  3. Love's Choice (5:55)
  4. Checking You Out (3:24)
  5. (Baby) Don't Do This to Me (2:48)
  6. River Boat Queen (4:44)
  7. You're the Best Thing (5:11)
  8. Ghost of Love (5:46)
  9. Where There's a Way (2:56)
  10. Do You Love Me (4:44)
  11. You're the One (6:54)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Melvin Stewart - bass
  • Jay Harmon - saxophone
  • Jim Scatch - trumpet
  • Randal Winter - drums
  • Skip Anderson - keyboards
  • Duane Tribune - lead guitar
  • Walter Neil - congas
  • Marva Y. Garland - chimes

Ohio has often been overlooked as a source where soul and funk music originated from. It is true that there wasn't a multitude of soul/funk albums of note having come forth out of the State however, there was some very good music that did. This album (to the writer's knowledge their one and only) originally released in 1976, catches the Columbus natives bringing forth excellent sweet soul ballads, mellow, and funk numbers. It is considered a "Holy Grail" lp of Ohio origin! Needless to say, the original album is expensive and highly sought after by soul/sweet soul/funk vinyl collectors, with foreign record collectors harboring a good share of the originals. Without inflating the numbers, minimum asking prices for the lp start at $600.00, and it's one of the not so many albums that cause the foreign record dealing/collecting heavy hitters to emerge from their sniper positions, locked and loaded! The group members are already named. The quality of the album doesn't skip a beat, and includes two additional tracks "You're The One" and "Do You Love Me", not on the original lp. "You're The Best Thing", "Lonely Man", "Checking You Out", "Baby Don't Do This To Me", and rarity status, catapult the lp to a strong 4 star rating! The price of the cd is a fraction of the cost to secure the original lp. For soul/sweet soul/funk collectors, goes without saying, it's Buy Time! An extremely rare record! The cd is crystal clear! Seek to secure.
by William Blackshear

Return to “Funk, Soul, R&B (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”