FileCat premium

Marty Paich - The Broadway Bit / I Get a Boot Out Of You (2006) [West Coast Jazz, Bop, Cool]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

West Coast Jazz, Soul-Jazz, Standards
Mike1985
Uploader

Marty Paich - The Broadway Bit / I Get a Boot Out Of You (2006) [West Coast Jazz, Bop, Cool]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 29 May 2019, 13:28

Artist: Marty Paich
Album: The Broadway Bit / I Get a Boot Out Of You
Genre: West Coast Jazz, Bop, Cool
Label: Collectors' Choice Music
Released: 2006
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
    The Broadway Bit
  1. It's All Right with Me (from the Broadway production "Can-Can") Cole Porter
  2. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face (from the Broadway production of "My Fair Lady") Lowe-Lamer
  3. I've Never Been in Love Before (from the Broadway production of "Gays and Dolls") Frank Loesser
  4. I Love Paris (from the Broadway production of "Can-Can") Cole Porter
  5. Too Close for Comfort (from the Broadway production "Mr. Wonderful") Bock-Holofcener-Weiss
  6. Younger Than Springtime (from "South Pacific") The Surrey with the Fringe on Top (from "Oklahoma") Rodgers-Hammerstein II
  7. If I Were a Bell (from the Broadway production "Says and Dolls") F. Loesser
  8. Lazy Afternoon (from the Phoenix Theater musical "The Golden Apple") Maross-LaToucbe
  9. Just in Time (from the Broadway production "The Belts Are Ringing") Styne-Comden-Green

I Get a Boot Out Of You
  10. It Don't Mean a Thing (Mills-Ellington)
  11. Mo More (Russell-Camarata)
  12. Love for Sale (from the Broadway production "The New Yorkers") Cole Porter
  13. Moanin' (Hendricks-Timmons) —
  14. Violets for Your Furs (Adair-Dennis)
  15. What Am I Here For (Duke Ellington) Cotton Tail (Duke Ellington)
  16. Warm Valley (Russell-Ellington)
  17. Things Ain't What They Used to Be (from the MGM film "Cabin in the Sky") Persons-Ellington

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Return to “Mainstream Jazz, Cool (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”