FileCat premium

Matt Mauser & The Pete Jacobs Big Band - Perfectly Frank (2013) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Matt Mauser & The Pete Jacobs Big Band - Perfectly Frank (2013) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 04 Aug 2019, 14:56

Artist: Matt Mauser & The Pete Jacobs Big Band
Album: Perfectly Frank
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Label: Whitestone Records
Released: 2013
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Come Fly with Me (3:10)
  2. Luck Be a Lady (4:55)
  3. The Best Is Yet to Come (2:59)
  4. The Way You Look Tonight (3:27)
  5. Lady Is a Tramp (3:12)
  6. I Only Have Eyes for You (3:24)
  7. You Make Me Feel So Young (2:58)
  8. Let's Fall in Love (2:15)
  9. Let's Face the Music and Dance (3:01)
  10. I've Got You Under My Skin (3:32)
  11. Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) (2:27)
  12. My Kind of Town (2:47)
  13. That's Life (3:06)
  14. (Theme From) New York, New York (3:24)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Matt Mauser grew up in Huntington Beach, CA and formed the incredibly successful band, "The Tijuana Dogs". Pete grew up in Claremont, CA and has been a jazz band leader since 1997. In 2012, Matt approached Pete about putting together a Frank Sinatra Tribute act. Pete said, "Let's go for it" and began to write the arrangements. Pete recalls when Matt came into the studio to record the vocals... "I couldn't believe how convincing Matt's vocals were. You close your eyes, and you'd swear that Frank was in the recording room right there with you", said Pete. Since then, Matt and the Pete Jacobs Big Band have been performing together at many of the great L.A. area Jazz hot spots. "Matt is much more than just a great singer... he is an entertainer in the same way that Frank was". From the moment Matt takes the stage, he literally "owns" the room. Pete's big-band, the Wartime Radio Revue Swing Orchestra, was already a favorite in the L.A. Swing Scene, and this is the perfect combination to make it one of the most sought-after acts around.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”