FileCat premium

Keith Williams - New Beginnings (2012) [Vocal Jazz, Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Keith Williams - New Beginnings (2012) [Vocal Jazz, Smooth Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 20 Oct 2019, 11:40

Artist: Keith Williams
Album: New Beginnings
Genre: Vocal Jazz, Smooth Jazz
Label: Music of the Sea
Released: 2012
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Moon Dance
  2. Fever
  3. Cry Me a River
  4. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
  5. My Funny Valentine
  6. Nature Boy
  7. I've Got You Under My Skin
  8. My Foolish Heart
  9. Too Young to Go Steady

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Keith Williams - vocal
  • Dr. Joe Gilman - keyboards
  • Steve Homan - guitar
  • Jeff Alkire - saxophone
  • Endre Rice - trumpet
  • Kerri Kashawagi - acoustic bass
  • Butch "Kermit" Minor - drums

Keith Williams delivers an incomparable performance with a unique talent and a voice that touches the minds and hearts of all music lovers. A performer since the age of eight and originally from England, Keith has toured extensively throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. He performed in front of His Royal Highness, Prince of Wales, at the London Palladium and was a featured entertainer for Carnival Cruise Lines for many years. In 2006, he was voted Top Male Vocalist in a national talent competition at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Full of fire and finesse, a seasoned performer who immediately connects, Keith sincerely appreciates his audience’s response. His dynamic tenor voice and sense of style make him a powerhouse performer, giving his audiences every ounce of energy and enthusiasm; a natural, a worker, an artist.

Keith's venture into Jazz has been a long time coming and his voice and style has been compared to that of Michael Buble. A true compliment for such an outstanding performer.

Keith is new jazz Album New Beginnings features Sacramento's top jazz players. Dr Joe Gilman (Bru Beck Institute, San Francisco) on Keyboards, Steve Homan on Guitar, Kerry Kashiwagi on accoustic bass, Butch Minor on drums, Jeff Alkire (Tony Bennet, Ray Charles Orchestra)On Sax, On Trumpet Endre Rice (Count Bassie Orchestra)

The album was mixed and mastered by Multi Platinum Record Producer ,from England Stuart Epps. Stuarts pedigree speaks for itself ; Sir Elton John, Sir Cliff Richards, Chris De Burgh, Lindisfarne, Chris Rhea. The list goes on...

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”