FileCat premium

Chadwick Johnson - Stormy Love (2019) [Vocal Jazz, Soul]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Chadwick Johnson - Stormy Love (2019) [Vocal Jazz, Soul]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 28 Nov 2019, 15:25

Artist: Chadwick Johnson
Album: Stormy Love
Genre: Vocal Jazz, Soul
Released: 2019
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Addicted (feat. Grace Kelly) (5:18)
  2. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (3:30)
  3. Stormy Love (3:59)
  4. What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life (6:09)
  5. It's Up to You (4:25)
  6. Blame It on My Youth (5:36)
  7. Song from Another Time (3:15)
  8. Remember Love (4:46)
  9. Crying (3:52)
  10. Gone (3:34)
  11. I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know (4:21)
  12. Both Sides Now (5:15)
  13. Addicted (Radio Edit) (3:39)
  14. Gone (feat. Q'orianka Kilcher) (4:01)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Singer + songwriter, Chadwick Johnson released his new album, 'Stormy Love' on September 25th, 2019. Chadwick brings his soulful sound and artistic depth as both a recording artist and producer on this provocative new work, fusing together elements of Jazz, Pop, Soul, and Americana with genuine storytelling at the heart of this record.

The new record debuted at #10 on the iTunes Singer Songwriter charts and #32 on Billboard Contemporary Jazz Album charts. 'Stormy Love' features six of his original songs including the bluesy single ‘Addicted’ featuring Grace Kelly on saxophone, and ‘Gone’ featuring singer/ actress, Q’orianka Kilcher. Chadwick also brings new life to six other unique interpretations of timeless standards including ‘Blame It On My Youth’ featuring Josh Nelson on piano and the Roy Orbison classic, ’Crying’ featuring Andrew Synowiec on guitar.

Winner of the Hollywood Music In Media Award for ‘Song Of The Year’, Chadwick has played for and worked with some of America’s most celebrated icons, including a command performance for President Bill Clinton as well as recording sessions with legendary producer, David Foster. In live performances, he has shared the stage with such music icons as Olivia Newton-John, Katharine McPhee, Terry Wollman, Pia Zadora, and Susan Anton.

Stormy Love was recorded at Talley Sherwood’s Tritone Recording Studio in Los Angeles and the Hideout Recording Studio in Las Vegas. Mixed and Mastered by Kent Moore.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”