FileCat premium

Gerry Gareau - Feet off the Brakes (2020) [Modern Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Gerry Gareau - Feet off the Brakes (2020) [Modern Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 26 Feb 2020, 06:06

Artist: Gerry Gareau
Album: Feet off the Brakes
Genre: Modern Country
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Feet off the Brakes
  2. Every Last Minute Counts
  3. Drinking My Heart Out
  4. What I Wanna Hear
  5. Homemade Jeep (feat. Chris Garner)
  6. I'm in for That

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Unafraid of taking on a new challenge, Modern Country artist Gerry Gareau decided to build a music career with something to say. After a successful occupation as a condo builder and promoter in Montreal, he gathered inspiration for his songs from his work and his kids. One of them even turned out to be a rock-solid drummer he can count on!

After receiving many placements on radio stations across Europe and North America with his first single ”Feet off the Brakes”, Gerry has decided to release an EP.

Gerry recalls: "I did this before in the 90s with my rock band, Tenacity. We toured Canada and internationally, garnering a number one and a number 2 in South Africa with the songs' The rich get richer' and 'Broken silence.' I'm no stranger to the work involved."

Gerry's distinctive sound echoes the likes of Tom Petty, Jason Aldean, Jack Johnson, and Luke Combs, to mention a few. Gerry stated: I love those headstrong artists, who treat their music like art. They use real-life emotion to write with, serving the song whether happy, sad or plain pissed off.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”