FileCat premium

The Family Sowell - Same Kind of Different (2020) [Country, Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

The Family Sowell - Same Kind of Different (2020) [Country, Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 26 Feb 2020, 07:17

Artist: The Family Sowell
Album: Same Kind of Different
Genre: Country, Americana
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Grandma's Piano
  2. Tween the Lines
  3. Good Place
  4. Just a Little Light
  5. Same Kind of Different
  6. Squirrel Hunter
  7. In My Bible
  8. I Wave
  9. Something 'Bout Love
  10. I See Him
  11. Let Me Be the Dove
  12. Key of Love
  13. Unless the Lord Builds the House

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The Family Sowell is an award-winning, first-generation acoustic roots band, from the foothills of Knoxville, Tennessee. They are a favorite at many churches, theaters, and festivals across the country and in Eastern Europe. They feature beautiful family harmony, driving instrumentals, and heartfelt new originals. The siblings range from 23 to 13 years in age; starting with the oldest brother, Jacob on banjo, followed by Joshua on guitar, twin sisters, Naomi and Abigail, on bass and mandolin respectively, John-Mark on fiddle, and Justus on dobro. Jacob, Joshua, and Abigail handle the bulk of the vocal responsibilities with their mom, Cindy, and younger brothers being featured on special selections. John-Mark takes the performance to the next level with his natural gift of showmanship, bringing a good balance of clean humor and uplifting inspiration.

Currently, the band is releasing their next album project which was produced by Mr. Ben Isaacs of the award-winning and Grammy-nominated Gospel group, The Isaacs. They are extremely excited about this next project where 10 of the 13 tracks are originals, either written by the band and/or prestigious Nashville songwriters.

Most importantly, the band takes their purpose and talent seriously with the desire to bless your heart and feed your soul through the music they love. You never know what will happen during their show, so be ready for a toe-tapping, heart-touching, fun time! Come out to see “The Band That’s Family”!

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”