FileCat premium

Michael Sullivan - Little Bird (2020) [Country Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Michael Sullivan - Little Bird (2020) [Country Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 28 Feb 2020, 06:50

Artist: Michael Sullivan
Album: Little Bird
Genre: Country Blues
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Rooftop
  2. Cold Moon
  3. There Lies You
  4. Somebody's Gotta Go
  5. Friends
  6. Little Bird
  7. Into the Fire
  8. Buddy Guy Said
  9. Pieces
  10. Georgia Queen
  11. Cry in Misery
  12. Ready or Not You're Beautiful
  13. I'll Never Stop Loving You

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

I was raised in Sparta, Wisconsin and grew up listening to everything from the Beatles to Motown. Living in Nashville for 7 years influenced me too. Today, as a singer/songwriter that performs all styles, (Rock, Country, Blues, Folk, Pop) I perform anything from Tom Petty, Van Morrison to Blake Shelton.

It's impossible to list all those who helped along the way with this first release but I'll do my best. Loving thanks to my wive Gail and family. Grayling Pingel, Ken Moran, Eric Genereau (Chopper). All the good folks in the New London area that have been incredibly supportive. Scott Arthur at Island Music in New London. Joel Cartier for some incredible harmonica tracks. Tom Washatka at Steel Moon Recording and his saxophone on Little Bird. My wonderfully talented cousin Linda Doane for the photography/artwork on Little Bird. All the years of playing in the Martyland band....The Blue Hair Romeos (Marty, Doc, Randy/Brian, & Scott). Sundays at ABUMC. For the past 35 years I've played everything from House Concerts to Blues Jams. One of my favorite venues is where people can just sit down and soak it in.

Enjoy Little Bird. It's a unique blend of country blues and a little bit of beach music tossed in. On February 29, 2020 I'll have a CD release party for Little Bird at Bare Bones Brewery in Oshkosh. I"m currently working on a new CD. The song basket is always full so there will be more songs to come.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”