FileCat premium

T. Graham Brown - Come As You Were (1988/2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

T. Graham Brown - Come As You Were (1988/2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 28 Feb 2020, 16:04

Artist: T. Graham Brown
Album: Come As You Were
Genre: Country
Label: EMI Music Nashville (ERN)
Released: 1988/2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Darlene
  2. This Wanting You
  3. I Read A Letter Today
  4. She's Okay And I'm Okay
  5. The Time Machine
  6. Come As You Were
  7. You Left The Water Running
  8. The Best Love I Never Had
  9. Never Say Never
  10. I'll Believe It When I Feel It

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

T. Graham Brown's second-highest charting album, Come as You Were, is also one of his best, displaying a range of styles beyond the country-soul ballads for which he is known. The leadoff track, "Darlene," is unlike any of Brown's previous hits and deservedly reached number one on the country charts, becoming his third and final chart-topper. The title track, an R&B ballad similar to his first Top Ten hit, "I Tell It Like It Used to Be," reached the Top Ten. "Never Say Never" is the hardest-rocking of all of Brown's hits, and peaked at a relatively low number 30 on the charts, perhaps indicating that his listeners preferred the ballads. Many of the album tracks are just as good as the hits, from the vaguely Cajun-flavored "You Left the Water Running" to the wistful gem "The Time Machine." Veteran Nashville songwriter Harlan Howard contributed the song "She's Okay and I'm Okay." Come as You Were found Brown approaching the end of his commercial peak, but, regardless of chart rankings, his Capitol albums are remarkably consistent.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”