FileCat premium

Bob Marshall - That's the Way It Should Be (2020) [Country Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Bob Marshall - That's the Way It Should Be (2020) [Country Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 03 Mar 2020, 07:16

Artist: Bob Marshall
Album: That's the Way It Should Be
Genre: Country Rock
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. The Old Horse Barn
  2. Caught Me Looking
  3. Breathe
  4. I Can Love You Like That
  5. I Got My Life Again
  6. Give a Kiss
  7. It's All About Us
  8. Only a Step Away
  9. Ride On
  10. That Old Bull
  11. She Loves to Dance
  12. That's the Way It Should Be

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

What do you call a kid that was raised on a ranch, spoke with cowboys everyday of his life, was surrounded by horses and cattle, and grew up to become a country singer? Well you could call him “Lucky”, or you could just call him Bob Marshall. Either way you choose, you would be absolutely correct.

Born to a cowboy father (who listened to the music of Burl Ives, Marty Robbins, and Jimmy Rogers) and a city mother (who filled the house with the music of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Perry Como, Tony Bennett, and Motown), Bob never lacked for musical inspiration when he picked up his very first guitar at the age of eleven. As years went on, Bob discovered the music of the Blues greats like BB King, Albert King, and Muddy Waters. He also became enthralled with the simple acoustic sounds of singer/songwriters like Jim Croce, Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor and John Prine. As any good country cook will tell you, take great ingredients, mix them all together with love, and you’ve got yourself a meal!

“That’s the Way It Should Be” is Bob’s fourth, full length album. Following up on the tremendous fan response of the 2018 release of “Screen Door” (awarded the 2019 CMA of Texas “Best Country Album of the Year”), “That’s the Way It Should Be” promises to bust down the barn door and head off to even greener pastures!

World famous musicians have worked with Bob to make this a must hear album. John McEuen (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Multiple Grammy Award winner, Ken Burns documentary “Country Music”), Merel Bregnate (Sunshine Company, Loggins and Messina, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band and award winning producer), Dave Pearlman (REO Speedwagon, The Long Riders, The Beach Boys), Cody Braun (Reckless Kelly, Muzzie Braun and the Boys).
When asked about “That’s the Way It Should Be”, Bob tells us, “It has taken me a number of years to feel comfortable in my own musical skin, both in writing and recording. What I am proudest of on this album are the unmistakable sounds of Blues, Country, Motown, Latin influences and a wide range of genres all getting along like a giant melting pot, and ‘That’s the Way It Should Be’ “.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”