FileCat premium

Beth Hart - Better Than Home (Deluxe Edition) (2015) [Blues Rock, Soul]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Beth Hart - Better Than Home (Deluxe Edition) (2015) [Blues Rock, Soul]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 03 Mar 2020, 15:09

Artist: Beth Hart
Album: Better Than Home (Deluxe Edition)
Genre: Blues Rock, Soul
Origin: USA
Released: 2015
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Might As Well Smile
  2. Tell 'Em To Hold On
  3. Tell Her You Belong To Me
  4. Trouble
  5. Better Than Home
  6. St. Teresa
  7. We're Still Living In The City
  8. The Mood That I'm In
  9. Mechanical Heart
  10. As Long As I Have A Song
  11. Mama This One's For You
  12. St. Teresa [Acoustic Bonus Track]
  13. As Long As I Have A Song [Acoustic Bonus Track]

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Separating from producer Kevin Shirley for the first time in three records, Beth Hart chose to work with Rob Mathes and Michael Stevens for 2015's Better Than Home. A change in producers helped Hart change direction, letting her depart from the down-and-dirty blues belting she specialized in throughout her time with Shirley, reconnecting slightly to her singer/songwriter beginning while emphasizing deep soul roots. Despite opening with the tight Memphis groove of "Might as Well Smile," most of the album is grandly introspective -- majestic brooding ballads with a clear debt to early Elton John. This cinematic landscape provides a nice contrast to Hart's raw, nervy vocals, accentuating the aching in her delivery. This emotional immediacy compensates for the sometimes elliptical songs, songs that take a little while to settle, but the risks Hart's taken on Better Than Home pay off: this is a distinctive, ambitious record that takes advantage of her natural talents in surprising ways.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”