FileCat premium

Gary Seiler - Turn It Up (2020) [Country Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Gary Seiler - Turn It Up (2020) [Country Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 14 Mar 2020, 16:45

Artist: Gary Seiler
Album: Turn It Up
Genre: Country Rock
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Turn It Up
  2. A Better World
  3. Tell Me
  4. Horses and Cows
  5. Tropical Blues
  6. Ukulele Shuffle
  7. The Old Man in the Chair
  8. One More Honky Tonk
  9. Chasing Cherries
  10. Island Shores
  11. The Angel Watching over Us

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Nothing But Fun. Turn It Up is my new CD released in 2020.So how did this CD come about. In Jan 2019 I was diagnosed with a spinal cord injury requiring immediate surgery. The surgery was performed by cutting through the front of my neck completely destroying my vocal cords. After 6-weeks I started voice therapy. I had lost 100% the ability to sing. I couldn't hit a note to save my life. I went into an instant depression. I thought I would never sing professionally again. After a week of moping around I started praying and sought council from two doctors, my therapist, family members and some friends. I began an intense vocal rehab program singing 30 minutes a day for a few weeks increasing up to 5 hours a day. After 5 months my voice was coming back. It took most of the year but my voice has come back even stronger. The fear of having lost my voice forever was so great that it motivated me and gave me the drive to never quit. The gratitude I have for being able to sing has never been greater. I began to write again. These songs come from a grateful and positive place.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”