Unread postby CountryBlues » 14 Mar 2020, 17:27

Artist: Janis Joplin
Album: Joplin In Concert
Genre: Blues Rock
Origin: USA
Released: 1972
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Down On Me (Live at The Grande Ballroom, Detroit, MI - March 1968)
  2. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Bye, Bye Baby (Live at the Winterland Ballroom, San Francisco, CA - April 1968)
  3. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - All Is Loneliness (Live at The Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA - April 1970)
  4. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart (Live at The Grande Ballroom, Detroit, MI - March 1968)
  5. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Road Block (Live at The Carousel Ballroom, San Francisco, CA - June 1968)
  6. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Flower In the Sun (Live at The Carousel Ballroom, San Francisco, CA - June 1968)
  7. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Summertime (Live at The Carousel Ballroom, San Francisco, CA - June 1968)
  8. Big Brother & The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Ego Rock (Live at The Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA - April 1970)
  9. Janis Joplin - Half Moon (Live at CNE Stadium, Toronto, Canada - June 1970)
  10. Janis Joplin - Kozmic Blues (Live at CNE Stadium, Toronto, Canada - June 1970)
  11. Janis Joplin - Move Over (Live at McMahon Stadium, Calgary, Canada - July 1970)
  12. Janis Joplin - Try (Just a Little Bit Harder) (Live at McMahon Stadium, Calgary, Canada - July 1970)
  13. Janis Joplin - Get It While You Can (Live at McMahon Stadium, Calgary, Canada - July 1970)
  14. Janis Joplin - Ball and Chain (Live at McMahon Stadium, Calgary, Canada - July 1970)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

About half of this two-record set features Janis Joplin with Big Brother & the Holding Company in 1968, performing songs like "Down on Me" and "Piece of My Heart." The rest, recorded in 1970, finds her with her backup group, Full Tilt Boogie, mostly performing songs from I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama! Joplin puts herself out on-stage, both in terms of singing until her voice is raw and describing her life to her audiences. Parts of this album are moving, parts are heartbreaking, and the rest is just great rock & roll.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”