FileCat premium

Eric Bibb - Booker’s Guitar (2010) [Acoustic Blues, Country Blues, Delta Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Eric Bibb - Booker’s Guitar (2010) [Acoustic Blues, Country Blues, Delta Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 15 Mar 2020, 06:30

Artist: Eric Bibb
Album: Booker’s Guitar
Genre: Acoustic Blues, Country Blues, Delta Blues
Origin: USA
Released: 2010
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Booker’s Guitar
  2. With My Maker I Am One
  3. Flood Water
  4. Walkin' Blues Again
  5. Sunrise Blues
  6. Wayfaring Stranger
  7. Train From Aberdeen
  8. New Home
  9. Nobody’s Fault But Mine
  10. One Soul To Save
  11. Rocking Chair
  12. Turning Pages
  13. A Good Woman
  14. Tell Riley
  15. A – Z Blues

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Eric Bibb's 'Booker's Guitar' captures the spirit of the original Delta blues of the early 20th century and reinterprets it for a new era. Bibb recorded the title track, one of his own compositions, in England using Delta blues legend Booker White's 1930s vintage Resophonic National steel-body guitar that had been recently re-discovered.

The remaining tracks, although recorded in rural Ohio on Bibb's own guitars, sprang from the same well of inspiration. "Once I had written that song, I really wanted to make a complete statement and document my connection to the Delta blues tradition," says Bibb. "I really wanted to put myself in the position of my heroes, but in a contemporary context, and create songs that I feel could have been part of their repertoire and could have come from their own experience."

Eric Bibb is one of the leading figures on the acoustic folk-blues scene. He draws large audiences with his rich sensitive vocals, thoughtful lyrics and dazzling finger-picking technique whenever he tours the UK.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”