FileCat premium

Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012/2017) [Blues Rock, Country Blues, Piano Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012/2017) [Blues Rock, Country Blues, Piano Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 17 Mar 2020, 17:08

Artist: Beth Hart
Album: Bang Bang Boom Boom
Genre: Blues Rock, Country Blues, Piano Blues
Origin: USA
Released: 2012/2017
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
  1. Baddest Blues
  2. Bang Bang Boom Boom
  3. Better Man
  4. Caught Out In The Rain
  5. Swing My Thing Back Around
  6. With You Everyday
  7. Thru The Window Of My Mind
  8. Spirit Of God
  9. There In Your Heart
  10. The Ugliest House On The Block
  11. Everything Must Change
  12. I'd Rather Go Blind (Live At The Kennedy Center Honors With Jeff Beck) (Bonustrack)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Beth Hart received a considerable boost from her collaboration with guitarist Joe Bonamassa, but her 2013 album, Bang Bang Boom Boom, finds the blues-rock belter returning to her comfort zone, working with producer Kevin Shirley and running through a selection of songs that are originals; songs that emphasize Hart's range and power. In some ways, this is the purest record Hart has yet recorded; there is a real sense of what she can sing and how she lays back, waiting for the moment when her wailing would create the strongest disruption. That means Bang Bang Boom Boom feels familiar without being complacent: there is no surprise in style but rather in attack, how Hart waits for the precise moment to unleash her fury. Sometimes, it seems that Hart would be well-served by stretching herself just a bit, but Bang Bang Boom Boom isn't an album that's meant to surprise. It's supposed to hit its mark with precision and minimal flair, and that's exactly what it does
rodelc

Re: Beth Hart - Bang Bang Boom Boom (2012/2017) [Blues Rock, Country Blues, Piano Blues]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby rodelc » 21 Sep 2022, 14:09

Hello Mike,
Please would you share the FLAC file ? It would be really great because Beth Hart is a wonderful singer............
Best regards
Rod

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”