FileCat premium

John Kelly Wilson - The Nashville Sessions (2020) [Modern Country, Contemporary Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

John Kelly Wilson - The Nashville Sessions (2020) [Modern Country, Contemporary Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 21 Mar 2020, 05:34

Artist: John Kelly Wilson
Album: The Nashville Sessions
Genre: Modern Country, Contemporary Country
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Whiskey and Me
  2. Country in California
  3. Walk on In
  4. Country Man
  5. Without You
  6. My Dad
  7. Men Men Men
  8. Shakin It Down
  9. Take a Chance on Love
  10. Hot Little Mama (With Nothing but Time)
  11. That Old Jukebox
  12. Breathe It In

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

John Kelly Wilson is an exciting new songwriter whose influences come from a wide variety of music genres. Growing up listening to all types of music including country, rock, pop, R&B/Soul, standards, singer/songwriters, etc, you can find those elements in the songs he's creating. As much as he loves great melodies/hooks/lyrics, he found he always gravitated to wanting to know who wrote the music/lyrics and what their creative process and inspirations were behind the songs. His knowledge and interest in the songwriters, producers, session musicians, and the artists of all music genres, especially country, runs deep!

Having always loved country music, his focus has been on song output inspired by the current contemporary country sound, and a classic country sound. Working with producer Stacy Hogan, of A Writer’s Paradise Studios in Nashville, TN, with vocals provided by great Nashville studio veterans Mike Lusk, also of Loretta Lynn's band, and Deb Thomas, these songs/demos are the beginning of a diverse country music catalog that continues to grow with many more songs in production, and on the way.

Recently, several of his songs have been semi-finalists out of thousands of entries in the Music City SongStar Songwriting contest, and the International Songwriting Competition, with comments by music industry judges like:
"The song has solid commercial potential!", "We loved how you used music, dynamics and melody to create tension, dimension and interest in your song. Hit repeat and play it again. We're hooked!", "Loved the melody and the lyrics. Unique for country. This song stuck in my head!", or "I could totally hear someone record this song and would not be surprised if I hear it on the radio, on an awards show or in a commercial someday." Hopefully, that will be the case. He loves what he does, and wants others to love his music too.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”