FileCat premium

Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Blvd. (Deluxe Edition) (1974/2004) [Blues Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

CountryBlues

Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Blvd. (Deluxe Edition) (1974/2004) [Blues Rock]; mp3, 320 kbps

Unread postby CountryBlues » 23 Mar 2020, 17:36

Artist: Eric Clapton
Album: 461 Ocean Blvd. (Deluxe Edition)
Genre: Blues Rock
Origin: UK
Released: 1974/2004
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Tracklist:
    CD 1:
  1. Motherless Children
  2. Give Me Strength
  3. Willie And The Hand Jive
  4. Get Ready
  5. I Shot The Sheriff
  6. I Can't Hold Out
  7. Please Be With Me
  8. Let It Grow
  9. Steady Rollin' Man
  10. Mainline Florida
  11. Lonesone Road Blues
  12. Ain't That Lovin You
  13. Meet Me (Down At The Bottom)
  14. Eric After Hours Blues
  15. B Minor Jam

CD 2:
  1. Smile
  2. Let It Grow
  3. Can't Find My Way Home
  4. I Shot The Sheriff
  5. Tell The Truth
  6. The Sky Is Crying / Have You Ever Loved A Woman / Rambling On My Mind
  7. Little Wing
  8. Singin' The Blues
  9. Badge
  10. Layla
  11. Let It Rain

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

461 Ocean Boulevard is Eric Clapton's second studio solo album, arriving after his side project of Derek and the Dominos and a long struggle with heroin addiction. Although there are some new reggae influences, the album doesn't sound all that different from the rock, pop, blues, country, and R&B amalgam of Eric Clapton. However, 461 Ocean Boulevard is a tighter, more focused outing that enables Clapton to stretch out instrumentally. Furthermore, the pop concessions on the album the sleek production, the concise running times don't detract from the rootsy origins of the material, whether it's Johnny Otis' "Willie and the Hand Jive," the traditional blues "Motherless Children," Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff," or Clapton's emotional original "Let It Grow." With its relaxed, friendly atmosphere and strong bluesy roots, 461 Ocean Boulevard set the template for Clapton's '70s albums. Though he tried hard to make an album exactly like it, he never quite managed to replicate its charms.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”