FileCat premium

Jerry Lee Lewis - Jerry Lee Selection (2020) [Country, Rockabilly]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Jerry Lee Lewis - Jerry Lee Selection (2020) [Country, Rockabilly]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 24 Mar 2020, 15:32

Artist: Jerry Lee Lewis
Album: Jerry Lee Selection
Genre: Country, Rockabilly
Label: Vintage Experience
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Great Balls of Fire
  2. It'll Be Me
  3. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
  4. Break-Up
  5. Hang Up My Rock’n’roll Shoes
  6. High School Confidential
  7. It Won't Happen With Me
  8. Crazy Arms
  9. I'll Sail My Ship Alone
  10. I've been twisting
  11. Ubangi Stomp
  12. Let's Talk About Us
  13. Lovin Up a Storm
  14. Mean Woman Blues
  15. Milkshake Mademoiselle
  16. Little Queenie
  17. Breathless
  18. It Hurt Me So
  19. What`d I Say
  20. As Long As I Live

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Is there an early rock & roller who has a crazier reputation than the Killer, Jerry Lee Lewis? His exploits as a piano-thumping, egocentric wild man with an unquenchable thirst for living have become the fodder for numerous biographies, film documentaries, and a full-length Hollywood movie. Certainly few other artists came to the party with more ego and talent than he and lived to tell the tale. And certainly even fewer could successfully channel that energy into their music and prosper doing it as well as Jerry Lee. When he broke on the national scene in 1957 with his classic "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On," he was every parents' worst nightmare perfectly realized: a long, blonde-haired Southerner who played the piano and sang with uncontrolled fury and abandon, while simultaneously reveling in his own sexuality. He was rock & roll's first great wild man and also rock & roll's first great eclectic. Ignoring all manner of musical boundaries is something that has not only allowed his music to have wide variety, but to survive the fads and fashions as well. Whether singing a melancholy country ballad, a lowdown blues, or a blazing rocker, Lewis' wholesale commitment to the moment brings forth performances that are totally grounded in his personality and all singularly of one piece. Like the recordings of Hank Williams, Louis Armstrong, and few others, Jerry Lee's early recorded work is one of the most amazing collections of American music in existence.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”