FileCat premium

Rio King - Window into Texas (2020) [Country, Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Rio King - Window into Texas (2020) [Country, Americana]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 30 Mar 2020, 10:31

Artist: Rio King
Album: Window into Texas
Genre: Country, Americana
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I Never Cried
  2. That Window Closes Fast
  3. Big Winds on the Caprock (Great Plains Life)
  4. Play Me Sump'm Like Dat
  5. Red River Ramblin' Man
  6. Brandy Blues
  7. Honky Tonk Valentine (feat. Christine Albert)
  8. Boomer Boogie
  9. Oklahoma Grit
  10. The Old Wrecked Vet
  11. Last Chance to Dance in Texas

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Rio King and Rocking RK Records are proud to announce the release of his second album of Texas Music, "Window Into Texas", a followup to his debut album "I'd Love To See Texas Again". This native son sings his tight lyrics with humor and irony from a lifetime of Texas experiences through the Red River Valley to the High Plains and from West Texas to the Piney Woods.

Grammy winners Redd Volkaert and LLoyd Maines add their renowned instrumental talents. And musician/producer extraordinaire, Chris Gage, injects fire and creativity into every track with his acoustic, electric, and baritone guitars, piano, and backup vocals. Christine Albert joins Chris in terrific harmonies. The variety of music and the versatility of each artist has produced a collection of Texas music that can be enjoyed repeatedly. See if you don't agree.

BIO
Born in Wichita Falls and spending his teen years in Dallas, Rio went to Lubbock's Texas Tech to go to college, raise a family and, as it turned out, start a band. Playing rock and roll throughout West Texas and New Mexico, "The Techniques" scored a regional hit single, "Dream Theme" b/w "Autumn Rain", recorded by the famous Norman Petty at his Clovis, NM studio. Switching to Texas music, Rio later became a Songwriter Finalist for two years at Rod Kennedy's Kerrville Folk Festival. The past several years he's continued his songwriting and enjoyed performing solo and sitting in with local bands in the Fort Worth, Dallas and Austin areas.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”