FileCat premium

Sonya Isaacs - Sonya Isaacs (2000/2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Sonya Isaacs - Sonya Isaacs (2000/2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 31 Mar 2020, 16:05

Artist: Sonya Isaacs
Album: Sonya Isaacs
Genre: Country
Label: Lyric Street
Released: 2000/2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. I've Forgotten How You Feel
  2. That's What Love Demands
  3. Let's Not Lose Each Other Anymore
  4. How Can I Forget
  5. Barefoot In The Grass
  6. wo Badly Broken Hearts
  7. Just Go
  8. Give Me Tonight
  9. On My Way To You
  10. Who Knew
  11. Healing Hands
  12. The Battlefield

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Sonya decided to temporarily branch out on her own from her family band The Isaacs to do her own country album.It was a great idea as this is a fine country album.Produced mostly by Vince Gill and featuring big guests it was always gonna be something special.

First off she has some great uptempos like I've Forgotten How You Feel(which has a little Patty Loveless sound to it),How Can I Forget and Give Me Tonight.But the real standouts are her ballads as that's where her beautiful voice really gets to shine,such as the gorgeous Let's Not Lose Each Other Anymore(which Vince wrote and provides harmonies),Just Go(which features Joe Diffie on harmonies),On My Way To You(which features Steve Wariner on harmonies)and Healing Hands(which features Dolly Parton on harmonies).All beautiful songs and all 3 where written by Sonya.As well as a fantastic voice,she's also a great songwriter too.

She ends the cd with a beautiful version of the gospel song The Battlefield-she gives this a nice Irishy sound with the accordian and penny whistle.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”