FileCat premium

Trent Tomlinson - Country Is My Rock (2006/2020) [Country Rock, Southern Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Trent Tomlinson - Country Is My Rock (2006/2020) [Country Rock, Southern Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 01 Apr 2020, 15:33

Artist: Trent Tomlinson
Album: Country Is My Rock
Genre: Country Rock, Southern Rock
Label: Lyric Street Records
Released: 2006/2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Country Is My Rock
  2. Cheatin' On My Honky-Tonk
  3. Hey Batter Batter
  4. Just Might Have Her Radio On
  5. The Next Time
  6. A Good Run
  7. Drunker Than Me
  8. The Bottle
  9. I Was Gonna Leave Tomorrow Anyway
  10. One Wing In The Fire

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Country Is My Rock as in country is Trent Tomlinson's rock & roll, and that may be true since he certainly rocks country harder than any young country buck outside of such mavericks as Hank Williams III, who would rather kick up a storm with his metal band anyway. Tomlinson isn't that crazed country may be his rock & roll, but it's also his rock as in the foundation of his music, and no matter how he cranks up the overdrive on the amps and boogies, he's still a country songwriter at heart, and a damn good one at that. Sometime his rock & roll act comes across as schtick, but like Hank Jr. or Kid Rock for that matter that sense of camp only enhances his persona, since he also has a knack for lean, hard, and melodic songs. Not everything here clicks sometimes he gets a little silly (which is preferable to getting a little sappy), and sometimes his voice is just a shade too thin but there are plenty of good, piledriving country-rockers and a handful of good barroom ballads, all performed with vigor and good humor, which makes this an excellent debut.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”