8. I've Got Your Love
  9. Early In The Morning
  10. Your Good Thing (Is About To End)
  11. T-Bone Shuffle
  12. Sick And Tired
  13. After Hours
  14. Goodnight Louise

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

On this prime collection of R&B and blues songs and influences from Boz Scaggs' youth and four new yet classic-sounding self-penned originals the blue-eyed soulman eschews the slick production values of his pop chart-toppers such as "Lido" and "Lowdown," instead getting way down and his hands dirty with the honest blood, sweat, and tears of the real down-home blues. Packing in tow drummer Jim Keltner, guitarist Fred Tackett (from Little Feat), and slow-burning, soulful horn arrangements by Willie Mitchell, one of the founding fathers of Memphis soul (and composer of Come On Home's title track), Scaggs' covers of songs originally composed and performed by such legends as Jimmy Reed ("Found Love"), T-Bone Walker (the legendary "T-Bone Shuffle"), Sonny Boy Williamson ("Early in the Morning") and Bobby "Blue" Bland (the thunderous "Ask Me 'Bout Nothing (But the Blues)"), along with "It All Went Down the Drain" (Earl King), and the smoldering "Your Good Thing (Is About to End)" (David Porter with Isaac Hayes), are absolutely impossible to resist. Come On Home is a genuine musical treasure.

Return to “Blues (lossy - mp3)”