FileCat premium

Alison Krauss - Now That I've Found You: A Collection (1995/2020) [Country, Bluegrass]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Alison Krauss - Now That I've Found You: A Collection (1995/2020) [Country, Bluegrass]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 14 Apr 2020, 05:15

Artist: Alison Krauss
Album: Now That I've Found You: A Collection
Genre: Country, Bluegrass
Label: New Rounder
Released: 1995/2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Baby, Now That I've Found You
  2. Oh, Atlanta
  3. Broadway
  4. Alison Krauss and Union Station - Every Time You Say Goodbye
  5. Tonight I'll Be Lonely Too
  6. Alison Krauss and Union Station - Teardrops Will Kiss The Morning Dew
  7. Sleep On
  8. Alison Krauss and Union Station - When God Dips His Pen Of Love In My Heart
  9. Alison Krauss and Tony Furtado - I Will
  10. Alison Krauss and Jerry Douglas - I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby
  11. Alison Krauss and Union Station - In The Palm Of Your Hand
  12. Alison Krauss and Union Station - When You Say Nothing At All

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Alison Krauss had been recording a decade before she gained stardom, but she became a star in a big way. Now That I've Found You: A Collection, a retrospective of her ten-year recording career for Rounder, became the surprise hit of 1995, rocketing to number two on the country charts and into the Top 15 on the pop charts, which is remarkable for a musician who had never captured the attention of a mass audience. It may have been a surprising success, but it also was deserved. Krauss was arguably the leading bluegrass musician of the late '80s and early '90s, pushing the music into new directions without losing sight of its roots. Now That I've Found You does a splendid job of chronicling her career, hitting all of the highlights and making a new listener eager to seek out her albums.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”