FileCat premium

Andrew McCormack - Solo (2020) [Piano Jazz, Easy Listening]; FLAC (tracks)

Crossover Jazz, Easy Listening
Mike1985
Uploader

Andrew McCormack - Solo (2020) [Piano Jazz, Easy Listening]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 26 Jun 2020, 19:58

Artist: Andrew McCormack
Album: Solo
Genre: Piano Jazz, Easy Listening
Label: Ubuntu Music
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Dream Catcher (4:14)
  2. Crystal Glass (6:07)
  3. Nomad (4:48)
  4. Wee See (5:02)
  5. Adagio (4:55)
  6. Shaper Maker (4:07)
  7. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me (4:38)
  8. Weeds (6:16)
  9. Prospect Park (3:49)
  10. Nobody Else But Me (6:12)
  11. For All We Know (6:14)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

British pianist/composer Andrew McCormack has built a diverse international career with many appearances at major festivals and concert halls all over the globe. He is perhaps best known internationally as a long-standing member of the Kyle Eastwood Band but also has numerous projects under his own name including a trio, a duo with saxophonist Jason Yarde and the pianist's progressive jazz project, Graviton. He has also received commissions for classical orchestral and chamber concerts. McCormack has also toured as a solo pianist, giving concerts at various venues across the UK. Most notably, he performed at a sold-out Kings Place/Hall One concert in London, opening for Michael Wollny in 2017. With a new solo recording scheduled for release in 2020, the versatile pianist will deliver yet another offering to his already diverse portfolio. Using a mixture of originals, standard and not-so-standard repertoire, Andrew demonstrates his compelling ideas, composing and thrilling performances in the stripped-down intimate setting of solo piano.

Return to “Smooth, Jazz-Pop (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”