FileCat premium

Ludovic Beier - Django Brasil (2009) [Gypsy, Swing, Jazz Manouche]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Ragtime, Dixieland, Big Band, New Orleans Jazz, Jump Blues, Neo-Swing
Mike1985
Uploader

Ludovic Beier - Django Brasil (2009) [Gypsy, Swing, Jazz Manouche]; FLAC (tracks+.cue)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 03 Aug 2020, 16:04

Artist: Ludovic Beier
Album: Django Brasil
Genre: Gypsy, Swing, Jazz Manouche
Label: Le Chant Du Monde
Released: 2009
Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
Tracklist:
  1. Nuages (4:25)
  2. Nuits De Saint Germain Des Pres (4:14)
  3. Montagne Sainte Gennevieve (3:00)
  4. Anouman (3:27)
  5. Daphne (4:58)
  6. Minor Swing (3:53)
  7. Manoir De Mes Reves (4:11)
  8. Dinette (3:54)
  9. Impromptu (3:22)
  10. Litlle Dreams (3:39)
  11. Rythme Futur (2:59)
  12. Vamp (4:02)
  13. Django's Tiger (4:26)
  14. Brasil Ending Tune (1:22)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Ludovic Beier - accordion,accordina, vocal
  • Samson Schmitt - guitar (solo)
  • Thierry Moncheny - guitar
  • Matthieu Guillemant - percussions

'I've been in regular contact with Django's heirs for several years now, in the same way as I've been working with Angelo Debarre over quite some time. Nevertheless, my solitary escapades, especially my trips to New York, gave me the chance to play with Brazilian musicians such as Romero Lubambo or Joyce and Yvan Lins, and this in turn gave rise to a daring wager that I harbored secretly for several months - that of bringing together the timeless melodies of a genius of harmony with the vivid rhythms of the Brazilian repertoire in the bossa nova and maracatu range. My meeting with guitarist Thierry Moncheny and percussionist Matthieu Guillemant, both Brazilian by adoption through their music and their extended stay in the country of the choro, simply reinforced my very real desire to record an album in this direction.' - Ludovic Beier

Return to “Early Jazz, Swing, Gypsy (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”