FileCat premium

Earle & Coffin - Blues Under A Grey Northern Sky (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Earle & Coffin - Blues Under A Grey Northern Sky (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 14 Aug 2020, 18:45

Artist: Earle & Coffin
Album: Blues Under A Grey Northern Sky
Genre: Blues
Label: The Citadel House
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Father's Cryin' (4:16)
  2. I'll Be Gone Tomorrow (Yesterday) (2:21)
  3. Ain't Welcome Back (No More) (3:46)
  4. Couldn't Care (3:42)
  5. I'd Rather (3:34)
  6. I'll Be So Glad (4:32)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Earle & Coffin have kept quiet for over a year. While artists come and go in time, this pair has created a catalogue which is worth bringing to the surface. Nick Earle & Joe Coffin began working together at the age of 13, having already individually mastered their instruments! Over the next six years, they swept the east coast of Canada and garnered national and international interest. In 2019, Earle & Coffin decided to take a break as a performing team. The year leading up to this had been spent, in part, both touring and in the studio. They recorded, first, an electric blues project, and then an acoustic blues recording. Neither of these albums were released, until now...

Blues Under a Grey Northern Sky is the collection of electric blues tunes, written by Nick Earle & Joe Coffin. The project was an exploration for them, as they played and sang all the parts. These two young men have an abundance of talent, as you will hear in these songs. The public knows them for their phenomenal guitar playing, but they have a handle on a complete set of instruments as well.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”