FileCat premium

Buddy Shute & the Motivators - Bar-B-Que (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Buddy Shute & the Motivators - Bar-B-Que (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 14 Aug 2020, 18:49

Artist: Buddy Shute & the Motivators
Album: Bar-B-Que
Genre: Blues
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Got Love
  2. Every Now and Then
  3. Bar-B-Que
  4. Somethin's Goin' On
  5. Baby What You Want Me to Do (You Got Me Runnin')
  6. Your Heart Is as Black as Night
  7. Gonna Jump a Freight Train
  8. I Don't Want to Know
  9. Too Much Month (Not Enough Money)
  10. I've Been Changed (Angels in Heaven)
  11. Lovin' You
  12. Think I'll Give the Blues a Try
  13. Voodoo Woman
  14. Can't Take It with You

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, Buddy Shute now calls the Ozark Mountains in Northwest Arkansas home. "Honest", "natural" & "real blues" are words often used to describe Buddy's music.

"Oh yeah, that's the way I like it," said "Sunshine Sonny" Payne of King Biscuit Time upon hearing him play. This music is a pleasure to experience, whether it's Buddy's acoustic listening tunes or the down-home blues he plays with his band, The Motivators.

Memphis--the right place at the right time. "My family owned an apartment building and a car lot one block from Sun Studios; I remember the 'music people' stopping by to check out our cars."

"My best friend's uncle was ("Radio Rebel") deejay Dewey Phillips, who debuted a kid named Elvis Presley, singing 'That's All Right Mamma,' at the request of (Sun Records founder) Sam Phillips."

Influenced by such a musically rich, electric city, Buddy started playing the Memphis bar scene when he was sixteen, laying down local classics he learned from his older band-mates. He later drifted down to New Orleans, where, he says, "the young players respect the older players and everybody plays with everybody."

"Once, I was playing a hole in the wall on Bourbon St. for tips, and Ike & Tina Turner's band came in and asked if they could sit in."

Exciting times for a young musician. For over a decade, he's been living and performing in the Northwest Arkansas Area.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”