FileCat premium

Robby Krieger - The Ritual Begins At Sundown (2020) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

Robby Krieger - The Ritual Begins At Sundown (2020) [Blues Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 14 Aug 2020, 19:36

Artist: Robby Krieger
Album: The Ritual Begins At Sundown
Genre: Blues Rock
Label: The Players Club
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. What Was That? (6:07)
  2. Slide Home (5:04)
  3. The Drift (5:36)
  4. Chunga's Revenge (5:57)
  5. Hot Head (6:08)
  6. Yes, The River Knows (3:20)
  7. The Hitch (4:22)
  8. Dr Noir (5:17)
  9. Bianca's Dream (4:21)
  10. Screen Junkie (6:03)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

The legendary guitarist and songwriter of The Doors and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Robby Krieger will be releasing his first solo album in 10 years on 24th April 2020. ‘The Ritual Begins At Sundown’ will be released via his new home at The Players Club, a division of the Mascot Label Group. The Doors weren’t just one of the most iconic bands of their generation, but one of the most influential bands in rock history and Robby Krieger was responsible for writing some of their biggest hits in ‘Light My Fire,’ Love Me Two Times,’ ‘Touch Me’ and ‘Love Her Madly.’ Krieger returns for his 9th solo album and his first since 2010s Grammy nominated ‘Singularity,’ and once again with his long time writing partner and co-producer Arthur Barrow. Barrow worked with Frank Zappa through the 1970s-80s as well as Giorgio Moroder, Joe Cocker, Diana Ross and Janet Jackson and worked on soundtracks for Top Gun and Scarface. The album also features other Zappa alumni Jock Ellis (Trombone), Sal Marquez (Trumpet), Chad Wackerman (Drums) and Tommy Mars (Keys) as well as AeB Bryne (Flute), Vince Denham (Sax), Chuck Manning (Sax) and Joel Taylor (Drums).

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”