FileCat premium

David Kimbrough Jr. - Say You Don't Love Me: The Last Recordings Of David Kimbrough Jr. (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

David Kimbrough Jr. - Say You Don't Love Me: The Last Recordings Of David Kimbrough Jr. (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 22 Aug 2020, 19:31

Artist: David Kimbrough Jr.
Album: Say You Don't Love Me: The Last Recordings Of David Kimbrough Jr.
Genre: Blues
Label: Dolceloa Recordings
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Introduction (1:38)
  2. Say You Don't Love Me (4:36)
  3. Done Get Old (6:51)
  4. Half Past A Monkey's Azz (5:31)
  5. I'm Leaving You Baby (5:48)
  6. Meet Me In The City (2:32)
  7. Poke That Pig (4:03)
  8. Lonesome Road / Lord Have Mercy On Me (9:08)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

David Kimbrough Jr., son of the legendary Junior Kimbrough and passed away on July 4th 2019, was absolutely one of the most talented Blues musicians in his age who inherited and developed the musical tradition of his father, Cotton Patch Soul Blues. This record, “Say You Don’t Love Me: The Last Recordings of David Kimbrough Jr.” is literally his last field recording works with Dolceola Recordings, a music label focusing on documenting American traditional music in analog field recording with a portable reel-to-reel Ampex 601 and a ribbon microphone RCA 77DX. Recorded at his house in Holly Springs Mississippi, October 2017, the album includes some of Junior Kimbrough’s master pieces such as “Meet Me in the City”, “Done Got Old” and “Lord Have Mercy on Me”, David Kimbrough Jr.’s own compositions, and a previously unpublished song written by Junior Kimbrough, “Say You Don’t Love Me”.

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”