FileCat premium

Glen Campbell - Glen Selection (2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Glen Campbell - Glen Selection (2020) [Country]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 10 Sep 2020, 05:50

Artist: Glen Campbell
Album: Glen Selection
Genre: Country
Label: Vintage Experience
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. How Do I Tell My Heart Not to Break
  2. Be Honest with Me
  3. It's Been So Long Darlin'
  4. Turn Around Look at Me
  5. Nothin' Better Than a Pretty Woman
  6. Brenda
  7. Oh My Darlin'
  8. I Hang My Head and Cry
  9. The Miracle of Love
  10. Too Late to Worry - Too Blue to Cry
  11. When You Cry (You Cry Alone)
  12. Long Black Limousine
  13. Same Old Places
  14. I'll Hold You in My Heart
  15. As Far as I'm Concerned
  16. Tomorrow Never Comes

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

It isn't accurate to call Glen Campbell pure country, but his fusion of country mannerisms with pop melodies and production techniques made him one of the most popular country musicians of the late '60s and '70s. Campbell was one of the leading figures of country-pop during that era, racking up a steady stream of Top Ten singles highlighted by classics like "By the Time I Get to Phoenix," "I Wanna Live," "Wichita Lineman," "Galveston," "Rhinestone Cowboy," and "Southern Nights." Boasting Campbell's smooth vocals and layered arrangements, where steel guitars bounced off sweeping strings, those songs not only became country hits, they crossed over to the pop charts as well, which was appropriate, since that is where he began his musical career. Originally, he was a Los Angeles session musician, playing on hits by the Monkees, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, and Merle Haggard. By the end of the '60s, he had become a successful solo artist, and that success would not abate until the late '80s, when he stopped having radio hits and began concentrating on live performances at his theater in Branson.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”