FileCat premium

Terri Clark - It’s Christmas…Cheers! (2020) [Country, XMas]; FLAC (tracks)

Country, Bluegrass
CountryBlues

Terri Clark - It’s Christmas…Cheers! (2020) [Country, XMas]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby CountryBlues » 28 Sep 2020, 15:36

Artist: Terri Clark
Album: It’s Christmas…Cheers!
Genre: Country, XMas
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Winter Wonderland
  2. Jingle Bells
  3. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
  4. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
  5. Cowboy Christmas (Feat. Ricky Skaggs)
  6. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Feat. Dierks Bentley)
  7. Silent Night (Feat. Vince Gill)
  8. Up On The Housetop
  9. Silver Bells (Feat. The Oak Ridge Boys)
  10. Away In A Manger (Feat. Pam Tillis & Suzy Bogguss)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Terri Clark has released her new album titled, It’s Christmas… Cheers!. Produced by Terri Clark herself, the album includes 10 songs and features musical guests Dierks Bentley, Vince Gill, Ricky Skaggs, The Oak Ridge Boys, Pam Tillis, and Suzy Bogguss – The Time Jumpers play on every track.

It’s Christmas… Cheers! will mark Terri’s first new album to be released on Mercury Nashville in 15 years. When she finished this record after two years in the making, Terri felt Mercury Nashville would be the perfect home for the project, as Mercury was the first label she signed with when she was only 25 years old in the Fall of 1993.

I resisted making and releasing a Christmas album for many years even though I’m a big Christmas person and love the music of the season. It’s been done by the best in so many amazing ways and I wanted to wait until I felt I could make it special, be excited about it, and do it justice in my own way. Having The Time Jumpers to collaborate with and the wonderful guest artists featured – it did just that. I am eager for everyone to hear the record that was almost 2 years in the making but took 25 years to get around to.

Return to “Country, Bluegrass (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”