FileCat premium

Laura Fernandez - Okay, Alright (2020) [Vocal Jazz, Contemporary Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Laura Fernandez - Okay, Alright (2020) [Vocal Jazz, Contemporary Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 13 Oct 2020, 04:30

Artist: Laura Fernandez
Album: Okay, Alright
Genre: Vocal Jazz, Contemporary Jazz
Label: Sonic Peach Music
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Breathe Life
  2. Hilton Head
  3. Nothing Has Changed
  4. Slip Away
  5. Bare Trees
  6. Starry Night
  7. Okay, Alright
  8. Pearls
  9. Come Down in Time
  10. Thirty Year Winter - So Cold
  11. To Stay
  12. The Killer
  13. Imagination

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Laura Fernandez – piano, vocal
  • George Koller – upright bass
  • Marito Marques – drums
  • Noah Zacharin – guitar
  • Alexander Brown - trumpet
  • Anne Lindsay- violin
  • Charmain Louis – viola
  • Kevin Fox – cello
  • Graham Mansfield – mandolin
  • Tony Quarrington – guitar (13)

"Okay, Alright," was a labour of love in more ways than one. I wrote this album over my 20-year career as a songwriter and performer; these were songs I wanted to keep safe; I wanted them to have a home in a collection. Several of the songs were written quite early on and have stayed with me over the years like a living memory, close to my heart. Other songs are newer and have come from a place of understanding. I hoped that the album would feel like a life journey and that you could also feel hope in it.

Yes, these songs are a study in emotion, honesty and pain, and actually, not all the songs are from the same relationship experience. Still, it has been a journey through the struggles of intimacy and love.

There is self-doubt, there is pain, there is longing, but there is also joy, imagination, courage and wonder. There is deep feeling, and there is acceptance. In the end, we make our own choices, we learn from them, and we grow. We experience what it is to be human, and we come to accept who we are. This is Okay, Alright."

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”