FileCat premium

Mojo Blues Band - Shutdown (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Texas, Chicago, Modern and Others
Mike1985
Uploader

Mojo Blues Band - Shutdown (2020) [Blues]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 17 Oct 2020, 18:12

Artist: Mojo Blues Band
Album: Shutdown
Genre: Blues
Label: Stix Records
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Flim, Flam (2:22)
  2. I'm Mad (3:13)
  3. Shutdown (3:55)
  4. Steel City Bounce (3:22)
  5. Five Long Years (6:39)
  6. Lipstick Traces On My Pillow (3:49)
  7. Why Are You So Mean To Me (3:18)
  8. Crazy About Oklahoma (4:14)
  9. Voodoo Woman (4:38)
  10. You're Humbugging' Me (2:31)
  11. They Call Me Lazy (4:23)
  12. After You (3:48)
  13. The Sinner In Me (4:01)
  14. Boogie Hunter (3:05)
  15. Honest I Do (3:17)
  16. Walk The Bridge (Re-Recorded) (6:03)
  17. Do Me Up Good (Live) (5:37)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Personnel:
  • Eric Trauner: Vocals, guitars, harmonica
  • Siggi Fassl: Vocals, guitars
  • Charlie Furthner: Vocals, guitar, boogie stick
  • Herfried Knapp: Bass
  • Didi Mattersberger: Drums

The 2020 CD of the Mojo Blues Band, recorded in July 2020 in Vienna, except for one live track - live in Aadorf, Switzerland.

Mojo Blues Band is centered around Erik Trauner, representing a music community of musicians who are passionate for the blues, and they have made the exotic language of the blues to their own. Comparitive to a second hand mother language with all their dialects are the traditional Chicago Blues just as well as swinging R&B and rolling boogie woogie.

The band attempts to create a homogeneous sound. Not the endless soloing of the individual musician, but the question/answering dialogue between the instruments, have priority. A concert with the Mojo Blues Band is always a dynamic suspenseful, hot to cold tub of feelings, with humor in between.

Although the respect towards the endless idols of the Blues, like Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, Sonny Boy Williamson or T-Bone Walker, the most important thing is to find your own musical path. Blues is not only a form of music, it is the expression of a life style. That is the opinion of Erik Trauner who says, "It's all about developing your own handwriting, there is no room for jiving. If you have not lived you have nothing to tell. Like fine wine, the older we get, the better we get."

Return to “Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”