FileCat premium

Jamie Cullum - The Pianoman At Christmas (2020) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Vocal Jazz
Mike1985
Uploader

Jamie Cullum - The Pianoman At Christmas (2020) [Vocal Jazz]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 25 Nov 2020, 12:17

Artist: Jamie Cullum
Album: The Pianoman At Christmas
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Label: Island Records
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. It's Christmas (00:03:14)
  2. Beautiful, Altogether (00:03:30)
  3. Hang Your Lights (00:04:56)
  4. The Jolly Fat Man (00:03:04)
  5. The Pianoman At Christmas (00:04:35)
  6. Turn On The Lights (00:04:14)
  7. So Many Santas (00:03:28)
  8. Christmas Never Gets Old (00:02:42)
  9. How Do You Fly (00:06:01)
  10. Christmas Caught Me Crying (00:03:18)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

Jamie Cullum has released his first-ever holiday collection The Pianoman At Christmas, featuring 10 new original songs including the cheery lead single “Turn On The Lights” which intertwines playful keys with a symphony of strings, horns, and orchestral percussion.

The album was recorded in Abbey Road’s famous Studio 2, produced by Greg Wells (The Greatest Showman), and features 57 of Britain’s best musicians. The Pianoman At Christmas is out today via Blue Note Records in the U.S., and Island Records elsewhere.

“So much of the Christmas music we all love is stuffed full of all the things I am really drawn to in songs,” says Cullum. “Our ears seem ready from December onwards for big bands, huge orchestras, beautiful chord changes and focused, timeless lyrics. It is a world of classic songwriting that I have been operating in since the beginning of my career.

“So I set myself the task to try and write ten, original Christmas songs that used these skills and obsessions to create something uncynical and adventurous, full of the joys and complexities of the season, that could be something you feel like reaching for every year.

“I have been so lucky that every corner of this record has been touched by the world’s best – from the legendary Studio 2 at Abbey Road, to the engineers, the arrangers, the producer and mixer. I hope the care, attention to detail and sheer joy that we put into this record will bring a little magic this Christmas.”

The Pianoman At Christmas follows the 2019 release Cullum’s ninth studio album, and most introspective work, Taller. With 10 million album sales to date, the celebrated musician has loyal fans in every corner of the globe. Over the course of a career that now spans over 20 years, he’s worked alongside artists as diverse as Herbie Hancock, Pharrell Williams, and Kendrick Lamar. The success of Jamie’s major label breakthrough, Twentysomething in 2003 and its follow up Catching Tales saw him nominated for a BRIT, GRAMMY and numerous other awards around the world. In addition to his recording career, Cullum has also established himself as a multi-award-winning music broadcaster on BBC Radio 2 with The Jazz Show, which celebrated its 10th year on air this year.

Return to “Vocal Jazz (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”