FileCat premium

John Fogerty - Fogerty's Factory (Expanded) (2020) [Blues Rock, Classic Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Blues Rock
Mike1985
Uploader

John Fogerty - Fogerty's Factory (Expanded) (2020) [Blues Rock, Classic Rock]; FLAC (tracks)

Unread postby Mike1985 » 25 Nov 2020, 18:19

Artist: John Fogerty
Album: Fogerty's Factory (Expanded)
Genre: Blues Rock, Classic Rock
Label: BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
Released: 2020
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Tracklist:
  1. Centerfield (Dodger Stadium Version) (4:01)
  2. Have You Ever Seen The Rain? (Fogerty's Factory Version) (2:37)
  3. Lean On Me (Fogerty's Factory Version) (4:24)
  4. Hot Rod Heart (Fogerty's Factory Version) (3:11)
  5. Blue Moon Nights (Fogerty's Factory Version) (2:56)
  6. Tombstone Shadow (Fogerty's Factory Version) (4:08)
  7. City Of New Orleans (Fogerty's Factory Version) (4:45)
  8. Proud Mary (Fogerty's Factory Version) (3:16)
  9. Blueboy (Fogerty's Factory Version) (4:02)
  10. Bad Moon Rising (Fogerty's Factory Version) (2:27)
  11. Fortunate Son (Fogerty's Factory Version) (2:35)
  12. Don't You Wish It Was True (Fogerty's Factory Version) (3:53)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILECAT.NET >>>

John Fogerty announced the release of an album titled Fogerty’s Factory, which includes Creedence Clearwater Revival classics and cover versions performed with members of his family.

He created an impromptu band in response to the coronavirus lockdown and has since released a series of videos featuring his three youngest kids: sons Shane and Tyler and daughter Kelsy. The LP’s title and cover art references Creedence’s 1970 album Cosmo’s Factory. It comes out on CD and digital formats on Nov. 20, with a vinyl edition to follow on Jan. 15.

“When the world stopped in March due to the pandemic, the news was bleak and scary,” Fogerty said in a statement. “We were all unsure of everything we once knew or took for granted. However, it also brought many of us together, we soon found we had time we never had before.

"Our family wanted to do something that might bring a smile or help others, so [wife and manager] Julie suggested we bring music to ease some of the pain we were all feeling. … This was a wonderful way of connecting with our family and fans through music.”

In a Rolling Stone interview, he emphasized that the performances were never meant to be perfect.

“I didn’t castigate my kids,” he said. “I talked to them like they were professionals. … We don’t have a drummer, but Shane has developed a bass style that’s somewhat percussive and Kelsy played some snare drum. The spirit of the thing was to be fun. It’s supposed to sound like a jam.”

Return to “Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, etc.)”